CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Week 1 - Things 1 and 2 - Pointers from Lifelong Learners

I am a living, breathing life-long learner and do not find any of the habits to be difficult. With that said, I did like the tutorial. I liked that the objectives were clearly set at the beginning. This is a practice that all teachers/presenters should practice. The tutorial was a well articulated explanation of what I have believed in and practice professionally for 37 years. I have taught web-based classes in the past but never used anything as powerful as the technique. I checked out the slideshow and found that it was created in Presenter™ by Articulate Software http://www.articulate.com. I’d love to find something similar on the Mac platform.

0 comments: